Christianity was meant to be lived with one another (1 Corinthians 12:12-27), in a spirit of grace to which enables us to attain a holy life. We were not meant to be alone (Proverbs 18:1). When it comes to sex, sensuality and sexuality, there are not many places that are safe to work through these issues. We hope the groups at RLM offer just that! A place to work through the most vulnerable areas of life. No ministry is a substitute for the local Church (Matthew 16:18). We at RLM are simply creating a place within our local Church to live out the principles we have studied within it.
Our group sessions are not centered on psychological counsel. Our goal is to encourage one another towards the Lord, by:
- Honesty before God in prayer and confession
- Biblically based decision making
- Accountability in lifestyle decisions
- Freedom to accept God’s grace and affection
- Intellectually growing in the knowledge of God’s Word
Do you want to help others, but feel like you need some help yourself? Let us know. We would love to help you establish a group of your own in your local Church.
- Contact us with any questions.