Lust knows no gender! Because of this R.L.M. has a heart for girls and women who need a place to discuss temptations they experience.
The church doesn’t often talk about how women struggle with lust. But we do! We’ve been running a local women’s group for years, but to branch out and connect with more women, we’re starting an online Women’s Purity Group!
Set Free: Women’s Purity Group
Starting February 7th, 2022
6:30-8pm AZ Time
Contact – email@example.com to sign up for the online Zoom group!
Contact Megan for the local meeting in Tucson, AZ. firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do women need a advocacy group?
- There are 29 million romance novels are sold annually. 90% of the readership is women.
- According to Adella O’Neal, a Digital Playground publicist, in 2000 roughly 9% of the company’s consumers were women while four years later that figure has bloomed to 53%.
- Today’s pornography is produced, marketed, distributed by women as well as men.
- Today there is a strong pro-porn feminist movement in the country.
- Today young girls are strongly influenced by popular YouTube’ers and other online media. They are encouraged to experiment with sexuality, sensuality and identity.
- Lesbianism is the favorite (sexual) search term for women in the world. Women in Canada and the United States are 186% more likely to search for Lesbian videos compared to men