Lust knows no gender! Because of this R.L.M. has a heart for girls and women who need a place to discuss temptations they experience.
Contact Megan for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do women need a advocacy group?
- There are 29 million romance novels are sold annually. 90% of the readership is women.
- According to Adella O’Neal, a Digital Playground publicist, in 2000 roughly 9% of the company’s consumers were women while four years later that figure has bloomed to 53%.
- Today’s pornography is produced, marketed, distributed by women as well as men.
- Today there is a strong pro-porn feminist movement in the country.
- Today young girls are strongly influenced by popular YouTube’ers and other online media. They are encouraged to experiment with sexuality, sensuality and identity.
- Lesbianism is the favorite (sexual) search term for women in the world. Women in Canada and the United States are 186% more likely to search for Lesbian videos compared to men